Considered one of the best antivirus applications available for Android, CM Security for PC has received several times the prize of best antivirus by AV-test, considered the Oscar of the area of information security. With varied resources for verification of the device, CM Security is one of the most downloaded applications on the Play Store.
So I decided to install it on my smartphone to test if it really pays to have the CM Security installed. And the first impression is that the application has a nice visual and simple, with a huge circle with the word Review in the Center, making it easy to run checks for viruses and other threats. And the application is really fast to do checks, took only a few seconds to complete a full scan of the device. And soon found space to release the device, useful for those who have little space.
CM Security for PC offers various features such as:
- AppLock: to block access to applications you define, how WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, among others.
- Optimizer device: Clean the RAM and CPU speeds of the smartphone.
- Find the mobile: finds the appliance through a map, allowing control of the device by the website findphone.cmcm.com, in addition to allowing the appliance emits a loud sound for easy location.
- Clean the Trash: this function to work you need to install the application
- Clean Master, which is not really a function in practice.
- Call blocking: allows you to set numbers to block receiving calls.
Using CM Security Antivirus on a day-to-day basis, he was in a block of potential threats while browsing the internet and it’s quickly evident in time to do the scanning device, not taking longer than a few seconds in all executions carried out.
The application fulfills its promises, being fast and efficient for viruses quickly and provides several useful functions to the user. The downside is the fact that some functions it direct to Play Store to install and isn’t enough to bother using. CM Security is available for Android from version 2.2 is completely free. Also, you can run the application on your computer using BlueStacks App Player learn how here.