BlueMail for PC- Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download- Latest Version
|BlueMail for PC Windows|
About BlueMail PC App
Main Options of BlueMail for Windows PC
- This is a new and original way to view the inbox and reduce its clutter. Tapping on the avatar helps to show all emails between email participants and you.
- It helps you send and receive emails quickly. It allows groups to define and share.
- Blue mail pc app is used to share emails publicly or privately through various social networks and news applications.
- Keeping your email address private and it helps you to get emails from people who want to engage with you immediately.
- It allows you to organize similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox.
- It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters and is used to organize your emails in a subfolder structure automatically without the hassle of managing your emails.
- It offers quiet time, vibration, LED light, snooze, and other options for each of your inboxes.
Use to see all your email account folders through an integrated interface for your inbox, shipped, drafts, etc.
- It provides you with advanced spam mechanisms, including the ability to block users from direct senders, block domains, or block the entire backlog of domains.
There is an automatic switch between day and night mode.
- Easily customize the styles and add them to your logo.
- It allows you to receive and activate notifications from your watch and it makes email convenient and easy to share.
- All your email accounts will be with you and it syncs securely with new devices.
- You can customize your swipe menu and email view actions.
- It helps you mark emails and set reminders.
It allows you to always encrypt your data to protect your email.
- It is used to protect your data and it allows you to set a time lock screen to protect your emails.
Related Post: How to download and use Google Doc on PC?
How to Download and Installing BlueMail on PC?
- First of all, you need to go to the Bluestacks official website in the browser.
- You need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC. [To install Bluestacks on PC your PC should have at least 4GB RAM and quality graphics card support].
- Once you install Bluestacks, you will need to open it and add your Google Account.
- Then open the Google Play Store app and search for “BlueMail”.
- Once you saw the BlueMail, click the Install button and download it on PC.
- You can start using BlueMail now client application on PC with the help of an android emulator.
- Using this method you can install any android application on PC.
- If you are a Mac user then download Bluestaks Mac version or iPadian android emulator. Then follow the above installation steps.