In a world where a part of the communication takes place via a mobile phone, a messaging application has become a necessity. Sure there are numerous messaging applications like WhatsApp and Hike; they too have their limitations.
That’s why today, we are going to introduce you to a refreshing and new application that will enhance your messaging experience to an astounding degree. Today we will talk about Bestgram, which apparently is a messaging application that shares the same API like that of the Telegram app.
While still unofficial. it fulfills the requirements of a reliable messaging app, capable of replacing your usual messaging application.
What is Bestgram?
Bestgram, as mentioned earlier, is an application that has the potential of taking the place of your permanent messaging application. Since Bestgram uses Telegram’s API, you will find a lot of similarities between these two with some additional benefits. Besides messaging, it also allows you to connect to Telegram servers to get access to various services.
What’s so great about Bestgram?
Messaging is a primary feature of Bestgram, as you’d expect from a messaging application. It contains additional features that you may not find in your ordinary messaging applications. Let’s look at them in brief.
√ Hide your private chats
There must be some confidential matters that you may want to keep in absolute secrecy. For that purpose, you can use a hidden chat feature offered by Bestgram, which allows you to hide particular chats. It hides the chat from the main page so that if somebody else opens the application, they won’t be able to find it.
√ Choose your own theme and font
There’s a huge room for stylization and personalization in Bestgram. This application offers various themes and fonts that can be changed as per your convenience.
√ Customize Chats
The application allows you to sort different types of chats in different tabs. You will find various symbols on the top of the screen while using Bestgram that shows various tabs. By clicking on any of those tabs, you will be able to access chats in that particular group. This is a very convenient feature as it helps you in quickly finding messages of interest.
√ Profile Name Designer
An in-built feature in Bestgram allows you to stylize your profile name by adding some designs available within the app.
√ Id Finder
This feature allows you to find various people based on their Bestgram username.
√ Find the first message
If you don’t like scrolling all the way up to find the first message, then this feature will be beneficial to you. By using the first message, you can directly find the first message in the group chat with just one click.
Pros and Cons of the Bestgram App
- It has an amazing user interface.
- It offers various tabs for distinguishing between chats.
- It comes with turbo mode for a better experience.
- You can choose numerous themes and backgrounds for chat groups.
- It is not available on Playstore.
Installation on the PC
Bestgram is built for mobile phones, but it doesn’t prevent it from being used on PC. As most of the famous messaging apps can now be used on PC along with mobile, Bestgram is not an exception. Let’s see how you can install Bestgram on PC.
1. Bestgram isn’t directly available for PC. In order to use it for PC, you will have to download an Android emulator. Nox App Player is recommended for that matter. In order to download it, click here.
2. It will take some time for an emulator to be downloaded, depending on your internet speed. Wait till it is completed.
3. Once the downloading is over, open the installer file of the Nox emulator in a location where you downloaded it. Post that, click on the install now option.
4. This will now initiate the installation of the actual software. It will take some time.
5. Now in order to install the application, you are going to need its apk since it is not available on Playstore. You can download the apk on any of the websites by searching for Bestgram on your web browser.
6. You can drag and drop the apk file to the main screen or click on the apk tab and select the apk in order to run it. After that, you will be able to run Bestgram via emulator.
1. Is it available on Playstore?
The application currently is not available in Playstore as it is unofficial.
2. How many and what kind of tabs are available in the application?
In total, there are 9 tabs, namely users, groups, supergroups, channels, bots, and a few more.
3. Is it possible to use this application like Telegram?
Yes, in fact, this application uses the same API like that of Telegram, so we could say that its Telegram with extra features.
4. Is there a calling service available on the application?
Yes, the app comes with an in-built call service.
5. Is it safe to use?
It is safer than a messaging application like WhatsApp. Bestgram uses MTProtoProtocol, which pretty much eliminates the risk of leaking your data on the application.
Similar Read: TeleDR PC Version – How To Download And Install