Manga is known for its different way of illustrating actions and the long duration of the story than that of a typical comic book. Some of these famous Manga series are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, and Fairy Tail. Anime is the live-action or 3D videos created based on the Manga Series.
Having thoughts? Yes, that’s right, Manga is for reading while Anime is for TV Series which are both connected to one another. Anime series are inspired by the famous Manga series. Otakus, the manga and anime fans, prefer to watch the live-action bringing about by the Anime for them to feel the action than reading the manga.
Anime in some countries are not aired in television programs because of its natural brute and wild actions in the series which is not suitable for young audiences. But this does not stop Otakus from watching their favorite anime. By accessing online, they can watch it on different online anime series providers. Streaming online supports any smartphones, tablets or any other devices that have the ability to load online video scripts.
One famous streaming anime app for mobile is Anime Slayer. It is a mobile app developed by an Arab company that lets you stream online using your own device. You can watch your favorite anime series, watch anime movies, or even read information for new upcoming anime series that can suit your taste. Anime Slayer is a mobile application, not for PC. Is it going to stop there? What if we want it installed on PC? Due to advancing technology, you can now have Anime Slayer for PC.
Running Anime Slayer App for PC using an Android emulator
With the help of Emulators, you can have any mobile applications run on any PC you have. Emulators serve as the medium for you to use different mobile applications. BlueStacks, NoxAppPlayer, and Bliss are examples of emulators. You can now install Anime Slayer for Windows, or Anime Slayer for Mac.
First, you’ll have to download an Emulator to your PC. Most emulators are made for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems because of its popularity and simple components. We’ll be using the BlueStacks emulator as an example since it can be installed in Windows and Mac PCs. Now, let us use BlueStacks Emulator to install Anime Slayer for Windows.
- First, you’ll have to download BlueStacks on their website. Open any web browser you have and type this link, www.bluestacks.com, and click enter.
- On the Homepage, you can see a download button, just click it and then you’ll be directed to another download page.
- Click the visible download button again which asks you to download a file with 440mb size. To ensure that there is no trouble in downloading the file, you need to temporarily turn off your anti-virus application. Don’t hesitate to download, it is not a virus. It may take up to 20-30 minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Once you have downloaded the file, run the file with an administrator. Read the terms and conditions before proceeding to the installation of the Emulator. On the opening of the Emulator, it is very similar to the regular smartphone you have. It has a home page and basic applications for texting, phone call, and other phone applications.
- To install Anime Slayer, you can access the play store available on the Emulator, search, download, and install the mobile app. In some other cases, there are some applications that are not available in the play store of the said emulator. For you to have Anime Slayer, do the typical installation procedure by accessing the pre-installed browser.
- Open the browser, search on Google, and access application sites that let you download mobile applications. Once downloaded, install it and run it.
The same procedure goes on how to install Anime Slayer for Mac using BlueStacks Emulator. Just download the BlueStacks app for Mac, install it, and run it. Then do the procedure mentioned earlier on how to install Anime Slayer on the Emulator. Just remember, to run a mobile app on PC, you should download first an emulator available online.
You should not stop asking how. With the help of the internet, that question can be answered with reliable information or unique solutions that can satisfy you. Then that’s it, you can now watch your favorite anime, follow forums and discussions, or teased with upcoming Anime series on Anime Slayer using your own PC.
Interesting Post: Best Anime Streaming Websites for 2018 That You Must See