Every organization needs to ensure they have tight security cameras to monitor everything that happens every second. Security cams play a vital role in increasing security concerns, and every company has it in every corner of the building. Managing security cam can be hectic. But with a simple, mind-blowing, productive, and intuitive application like 360eyes, you can easily manage and control the workings of your IP cams.
An Overflow of 360eyes
Tip developers of SZHDIPC developed the 360eyes to manage security cam videos remotely. It’s free to use an application that streamlines any captured moment live on your PC. It’s the perfect tool to spy on your employees and keep an eye on the happenings of your company while relaxing.
How does 360eyes app work
Starting your spying journey can be hectic with a lot of things at stake if your employees know you are constantly checking them out. However, with the 360eyes app, you are sorted securely and privately by connecting the cam to the app and viewing live videos from any corner of the world.
Moreover, the 360eye also records the videos for future views directly from the app, making it easy to have evidence in case of a dispute. Also, it has notifications and alert system letting you know of any suspicious activity done to your CCTV. It supports two-way communication and takes screenshots giving you a perfect app to manage your business. And the good news, it efficiently manages multiple cams at a given time hence allowing you to monitor your various activities regardless of a location quickly. Further with the 360eyes app, you can watch the videos from any angle you love.
Steps to Download 360eyes (Windows and Mac)
• Download and install emulators on your PC either using BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
• After you have installed the emulator log in to your Google Account for easy access to the Play store.
• Search for the Play store app on the emulator and open it.
• After opening the Play store search for the 360eyes app.
• Select the app, download it, and install it on your PC.
• After installation, enter your Device Name, IP address of your cam, and Port Name to configure the app.
• Click on the app to start enjoying it on your PC.
Features of 360eyes
• Takes a snapshot in a 24-degree direction
• Cloud storage option
• Night vision
• Motion Detection
Pros of 360eyes
• You can easily connect it using Wi-Fi
• It supports remote and local control
• Supports protocols like TF card storage, IP addresses
• It’s easy to set it up by downloading it on your PC
Cons of 360eyes
• You can only manage it when you have an internet connection
Continually monitoring your business gives you peace of mind, and with 360eyes, you can manage all the cams at your fingertips. The ability to view live videos ensures you have all the information on what happenings in your absence or presence.
Moreover, the security features of this app ensure only the registered person can it use hence protecting your security from hackers. Install the 360eyes to monitor and manage your cam anytime, anywhere.
Check Also: Install CamViews App on Computer or Laptop